Did you know...
The average household owns about £4,000 worth of clothes and spends £1,700 per year on clothing! But with £1,200 worth of clothes unworn for at least a year, in the average UK home, you can save yourself a lot of money on buying clothes thus saving the environment but giving you a wardrobe that you love for very little money!
This section of the website is jammed packed full of useful information to help you make the most of your existing wardrobe, saving you money.
Waste less clothes, saving you more money!
Click on the links below for further information to save you money:
- 'Why shouldn't we just throw away our old clothes? And how will it save me money?'
- Organising your wardrobe
- Removing stains: our top tips for removing tough and common stains on clothing and other fabrics
- Clothes repair and alteration
- Hold a clothes-swapping party - known as a Swishing Party!
- Hiring clothes: great for that special occasion
- Top tips for smart clothes shopping, including good quality second hand!
- What to do with unwanted clothes or textiles
- Furoshiki instructions (using fabric as a gift wrap)
or read our guide to waste less clothes, saving you more money! here