Work with us to reduce food waste in your community
North London Waste Authority works together with community groups to raise awareness about reducing food waste in north London's communities.
We want your help in reaching local residents with questions such as these:
- Do you often cook too much pasta or rice and end up throwing some of it in the bin?
- Does some of the food you buy go bad before you get round to eating it?
- Would you like to find out how you can easily avoid waste like this and save your family up to £60 a month?
What you can do
North London Waste Authority encourages you and your community group to work with us to prevent food waste and save money. Here are some things you can do:
- We offer free food waste workshops in which we discuss the issue of food waste and provide practical tips and advice to help people reduce their food waste and at the same time save money. We also offer free portion measuring tools, fridge thermometers and recipes.
- We can help you take the “Waste Less Food, Save More Money Challenge” – a chance to reduce your food waste and bills.
- Do you have any free window space or space indoors? We can create at your venue a food waste display including free tools to inform all your visitors about food waste.
- Show our short food waste videos to your groups.
- If you have any events coming up which you would like us to attend with an information stand, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
How to find out more
To find out more information or to discuss booking a free workshop for your group, contact email@example.com or 020 8489 5741.